Information on data protection
- Full name: La Maquinita Europa S.L
- Registered address: Passatge de Gaiolà, 13, 08013 Barcelona
- CIF: B67167619
- Phone: (+34) 697 32 23 01
- Email: email@example.com
- Registration: Barcelona Mercantile Registry
What do we use the data for?
Human Funnel collects the following personal data for the purposes indicated below:
- Web contact form: the personal data collected through this form will be exclusively used to provide you with commercial information and advice on our own services that may be of interest to you. The information requested in the contact form or through any other means made available to users (telephone, email, etc.) is strictly necessary to attend to your request.
- Commercial relationship: in the case of contracting any of the services offered by the Human Funnel agency, your personal data will be used for the administrative management related to the contracted service.
- Candidate data: in the case of conducting job interviews in our offices, your data will be used to cover possible job vacancies in our company. In the event of being hired by our company, your personal data will be exclusively used to manage the employment relationship with Human Funnel.
How long do we keep your data?
In compliance with current regulations, Human Funnel informs that the data of possible future clients, employees or any other person and/or entity that has contacted Human Funnel through the contact form or through any other means made available to users, they will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request, petition, query or claim and consider it definitively closed. Subsequently, they will be kept as a communications history, unless you request their explicit deletion.
In case of contracting any of our services, the data will be processed for the duration of the commercial relationship and, once concluded, for the time necessary to respond to possible legal responsibilities. In relation to labor data, these will be processed for the duration of said relationship. relationship and once concluded, for the time necessary to respond for possible breaches in this area. In the event of conducting an interview for a job vacancy, your personal data will be archived for a period of one year, after which, if you have not been selected, they will be deleted from our systems.
The data of users who have communicated with Human Funnel through the web contact form or through any other means made available to them, will not be used for promotional purposes.
Client data will be processed by Human Funnel for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship, as well as to communicate via email or telephone changes or news in the services offered by the agency. p>
The data related to the workers will be treated only for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship.
Transfer data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties without your consent, unless there is a law that obliges Human Funnel to such transfer of data.
You have the right to:
- Access personal data.
- Rectify personal data.
- Delete personal data.
- File a complaint or a document for the protection of your rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through the following link https://www .agpd.es.
- Be informed of any security incident that may affect your rights.
You can exercise your rights by sending an express request, through any of the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal mail: Passatge de Gaiolà, 13, 08013 Barcelona
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Human Funnelwill only process the following categories of data:
- Identification data.
- Bank details.
The treatment of sensitive data is not foreseen.
If you have any questions or comments about the way in which Human Funnel uses user data, write to us at email@example.com.